Owner and Founder of Vitality Fitness
Steve Pinkerton, owner and founder of Vitality Fitness in Concord, North Carolina describes the journey of his elite CrossFit enterprise from humble beginnings in the home garage to building a 50,000 square-foot complex for his gym and its members. Steve takes us from his experiences as a multi-sport athlete in college to his introduction to CrossFit during his career as an Artillery Officer in the U.S. Marine Corps.
- the transition from a military career to small business ownership
- starting small and growing the business organically
- on-boarding new members and developing a CrossFit community
- the trials and tribulations of building Vitality’s own facility
- creating new brands and additional revenue streams
- personal habits that have lead him to success
- advice for new gym owners
- and much more…
A 10-year small business journey, packed into a 90-minute interview. Enjoy!